- We help our patients live an active lifestyle through our one-on-one treatments provided directly by a Doctor of Physical Therapy. We dont believe in passing you along to a physical therapy aide or support staff. We value your time and make sure you live an active lifestyle free from pain and medication.
- Bridging the gap between rehabilitation and performance, physical therapy at Vital Rehab & Performance PT focuses on a holistic approach to injury. We treat the individual-- not just the injury. At your first visit, you will receive a complete evaluation of the injury and surrounding areas, looking for deficiencies and weaknesses that could have factored into the injury taking place. All therapy sessions are one-on-one and programed for each individual-- no cookie cutter treatments.
- Surgery is not the solution to all your problems! Through Physical Therapy, many of our patients avoided surgery and so can you!
- We also offer post-operative patient care and help you build a stronger internal system than you had before surgery!!
Acupuncture an alternative form of medicine that uses thin needles to promote circulation in the area of discomfort. It has proven to help decrease pain, inflammation, and stress in the local tissue area, thereby improve overall quality of life. Acupuncture is helpful for recovery, sports injury, general pain, and arthritis. By providing a 1 on 1 full body assessment of the mind, body, and soul we can find the root cause of pain and get you back to doing the things you love without the burden of pain.
- Clients who dont have a clinical injury but need some maintenance work, we offer the following:
-At Vital Rehab & Performance PT we optimize clients fitness by creating, tracking, and implementing an individualized performance program to improve athletic development, body composition, and sport specific skills.
- We push you harder, make your body stronger, and help you make smarter decisions when it comes to fitness.