- Are you dealing with constant shoulder pain?
- Is your shoulder limiting you from lifting, carrying, or performing your work related duties?
- Compounding stress on the joint increases tissue sensitivity and triggers sensation of “pain”.Strengthening specific muscle groups around the shoulder joint to improve its work capacity and stress tolerance to activity is necessary. The rotator cuff muscles are often overlooked in rehab. Most times, correctly address poor movement patterns and addressing the strength deficits in the shoulder can help resolve all the issue and get you back to doing the things you love.
- Below are a couple of movement assessment techniques we use at Vital Rehab & Performance Physical Therapy to pin point the cause of your symptoms. These exercises are great if you are currently dealing with a nagging shoulder injury that is limiting your quality of life.
- Pay close attention to how the shoulder blade is positioned prior to movement of the arm. This is important and often overlooked in many health care practitioners. The shoulder is very mobile joint and must be properly stabilized in order to prevent injuries from occurring.
- Want a thorough movement assessment screen on your shoulder and upper quarter region? Want to get back to doing the things you love without reliance on pain medication, injections, or surgery?
- Call our office today and lets have a chat! We are here to get you back to living the life you want again!